The netted stitch was next on my list.....I spent several hours looking and really couldn't come up with something I really wanted to do.....while searching I came across this pattern I decided to try it.....again I had to use beads I had. I made the blue one first to try the pattern....a pretty simple straight forward pattern...
Then I decided that I could make one of these to go with my spiral necklace so I made the black one....here is the problem.....the size 8's aren't black....they have a lot of green tint to them and the bead just didn't look that good on the necklace......so I am working on another project and will see if that pendant will work with the necklace.
Thanks to Therese and Christine for challenging me to learn new stitches! Please click here to see the list of all the participants and see what wonderful jewelry they have designed.